UPC AICHE STUDENT CHAPTER
The UPC Student Chapter is an association formed by engineering students who wanted to take a step beyond class and expand the skills and knowledge obtained during our University years. We are based on the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), located in the Forum area of Barcelona, Spain.
Our goal is to help giving a better education to future engineers, while giving back to our society. We firmly believe that following the steps of other successful Chapters is the way to achieve or ambitions and goals. All of these Chapters belong to the leading institution of Chemical Engineering, the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), which represent thousands of chemical engineers located all around the World.
Our chapter organizes a variety of events, such as: meetings with professionals from the industry and other students, site tours, student reunions, scientific divulgation events, courses and more. In addition, we have two important on going projects: the Chem-E-Car and the AIChEmia, a beer brewing team.
Join us! We are constantly looking for passionate students to expand our team and working on more projects.
- President: Arnau Martínez
- Vice president: Zineb El Amrani
- Treasurer: Marc Claramunt
- Secretary: Romina del Portillo
OUR CHEM-E-CAR TEAM
- Project Leader: Anna Mariano
- Staff: Iván Andreu, Víctor Arriaza, Marc Claramunt, Zineb El Amrani, Nicol Morte, Miquel Oliveras, Laura Solé, Òscar Yamuza and Lianghao Ye.
OUR AICHEMIA TEAM
- Project Leader: Tània Vilella
- Staff: Xavier Barba, Brandon Calderón, Jaume Gratacós, Àlex Párraga, Daniel Rodríguez and Òscar Arumí.
OUR LA TACA D’OLI TEAM
- Project Leader: Ignacio Lamarca
- Staff: Arnau Martínez, Romina del Portillo, Zaira Escobar, Enric Ibáñez, Zinem El Amrani and Laura Molina.
- Collaborator: La Fàbric@
- Daniela Andrea, Núria Blasco, Marta Borras, Alex Ceano, Amedeo Ceruti, Lois Galvan, Josep López, Carla Ramos, Clara Rull, Alejandro Santos and Daniela Vásquez.